Welcome to the Rockbrook Pool website! We're looking forward to a great year!
Memberships Now Available!
All member dues are processed through ACTIVE, a secure site that makes registration a breeze. If you are a returning member, your log in information from last year should still be valid. New members will need to create a new account. Please upload your family photo to ACTIVE by May 31!
Trial Memberships are also available and do not require a bond purchase.
Stay in Touch
Active only allows us to email one user from each family. Help us stay in touch with everyone in your family who wants to be notified of upcoming events by subscribing to our email notifications here. And, be sure to Like us on Facebook!
Opening Day is Here!
The pool hours on Opening Day are 1-8pm. We hope to see great weather (fingers crossed) and lots of you at the pool this week!
We have a few reminders to help the first day and the whole summer go smoothly at the pool.
1. Please make sure you have uploaded a current photo of all family members to your ACTIVE account. If you do not have a family photo or cannot upload one to your account, we are happy to take your family photo at the pool. Please upload your photo to your account no later than May 31st.
2. Please do not bring glass of any kind to the pool. Do not bring glass bottles in your cooler. Do not place glass in our trash cans. Do not bring glass or ceramic dishes to the pool. Safety first!
3. Rockbrook Pool does not allow floatation devices of any kind in the big pool. This includes lifejackets, puddle jumpers, water wings, kickboards, etc. Non-swimmers must have an adult within arms reach at all times in the water.
4. Rockbrook Pool requires all swimmers who are not potty-trained to use REUSABLE swim diapers. We do not allow disposable swim diapers. Disposable swim diapers are permeable and allow loose stools to go right through the diaper into the pool water. We have reusable swim diapers available for purchase at the pool for $12. You are permitted to use a disposable diaper underneath the reusable diaper if that is more convenient.
5. Please do not change or check diapers poolside. Eeee-uuuuu. Please be courteous and change and check diapers in the bathroom.
6. Do not swim when you have diarrhea. While not fun to talk about, it is important for everyone to know not swim when you have diarrhea. This is always important, but new health guidelines require us to close the pool and raise the chlorine to very high levels for a minimum of 30 hours following diarrhea in the pool. This would cause us to close the pool for a minimum of two days! We do not want to close the pool for any length of time. Help us avoid closure and the expense of treating the water.
7. Food and drink must be kept away from the pool. No food or drink can be consumed when you are sitting poolside or in the water.
8. If you find any unsafe situations or unclean areas, please speak directly to the manager on duty.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us make this a great year at Rockbrook Pool! We look forward to a summer full of fun!
Rockbrook Pool Board