Annual membership meeting is Tuesday, April 22nd
7pm at Rockbrook Elementary School
Worker Weekend is scheduled for May 3rd
work either 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm to receive your
$75 maintenance fee refund
Opening Day is Saturday May 24th at 11am
Want To Join Rockbrook Pool?
Follow The Simple 2-Step Process Below:
(Returning members use this process as well to pay dues and update info)
1. Fill out this information for your membership
2. Pay According To Your Membership Status
- Returning member who owns a bond and needs to pay annual dues
- Interested in trying the pool for a 1-year Trial, which does NOT require purchase of a bond.
- Desire to become a Full Member (you will need to pay dues for the year as well as make a one-time bond purchase that is returned to you if/when you want us to sell on your behalf.)
* Please help us on a Spring Worker-Weekend for 4 hours to ready the pool each year and we will reimburse you $75 on-the-spot. (This does NOT apply to Senior Members and Trial Members)
Our Pool Community is Not-For-Profit and we exist through loyal bond-owners' annual dues. However, improvements to our facility are more easily achieved when members choose to donate additional funds to the pool's annual budget. This Paypal Donation option is here for the convenience of our members who want to give any amount above their annual dues.
THANK YOU! Every penny will be spent wisely knowing it was given from a generous heart! :)
Rockbrook Pool Association
10800 W Center Rd
Omaha, NE 68144 (402) 391-9102
c/o Angel Horn
P.O. Box 45660
Omaha, NE 68145
Copyright 2014" style="font-weight: normal;">2013 Rockbrook Pool" style="font-weight: normal;">Rockbrook Pool. All rights reserved.