The 2014 Summer Season Was Awesome! Thank You To Everyone Who Worked and/or Volunteered In Any Capacity Over The Past Year To Ensure All Of Our Members Would Have A Great Family-Friendly and Community-Minded Place To Spend Their Free Time.
Please Use Email Form Below To Contact Us During Off-Season Months With Any Questions. Pool Phone Line Is Inactive During Off-Season Months.
Want To Join Rockbrook Pool? We Are Accepting New Members For The 2015 Season & We'd Love To Have YOU!
Just Follow The Simple 2-Step Process Below:
(Returning members use this process as well to pay dues and update info)
1. Fill out this information for your membership
2. Pay According To Your Membership Status
- Returning member who owns a bond and needs to pay annual dues
- Interested in trying the pool for a 1-year Trial, which does NOT require purchase of a bond.
- Desire to become a Full Member (you will need to pay dues for the year as well as make a one-time bond purchase that is returned to you if/when you want us to sell your bond on your behalf.)
* To contribute and to save a little cash you can help us on a Spring Worker-Weekend for 4 hours to ready the pool each year and we will reimburse you $75 on-the-spot. (This does NOT apply to Senior Members and Trial Members). The 2015 Worker-Weekend date TBA.
Our Pool Community is Not-For-Profit and we exist through loyal bond-owners' annual dues. However, improvements to our facility are more easily achieved when members choose to donate additional funds to the pool's annual budget. This Paypal Donation option is here for the convenience of our members who want to give any amount above their annual dues.
THANK YOU! Every penny will be spent wisely knowing it was given from a generous heart! :)
Rockbrook Pool Association
10800 W. Center Rd
Omaha, NE 68144 (402) 391-9102
c/o Bonnie York
10800 W. Center Rd
Omaha, NE 68144
Copyright 2014" style="font-weight: normal;">2013 Rockbrook Pool" style="font-weight: normal;">Rockbrook Pool. All rights reserved.